LARGE NUMBERS OF FAMILY,FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS showed up to the funerary rites of Brian King,brother of Chief Alagba Erinfolami Aworeni.Some of the long standing friends of Brian gave him a befitting drum send off. Among some of his long standing friends giving him the drum send off were Agba Ogundiran Ogunkeye,Agba Kwasi Odinga, Odinga ‘Horse’,Wasaalu, and others.
Present fom the orisa community were Kambiri Osunreiki Olukayode of Osun/Osouna Motivational Center, Oloye Ogunrinola Alupaida of Ile Isokan,Oluwo Ifakorode,Carrall Ifagbamila Alexander of Eko ile Sango Osun Mi’losa,Burton Sankarali,Awo Ifagbamila Adelekan Aworeni,Oloye Orawale Oranfe of Egbe Onisin Eledumare.
There was an atmosphere of positivity throughout the event.
May Brian continue his spiritual journey with support, and knowledge of the names of thegatekeepers along his transition path. May his mouth be opened and may he havve authority to announce the names of the gods and gatekeepers. Aase
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014