31st. Fiesta del Caribe is being hosted in Santiago de Cuba , July 3 – July 9 , 2011. Republic Trinidad & Tobago is the country of honour.
Many Trinbagonians are interested ,but as yet we see no promotions of the event by our State via the media, particularly promotions emanating from the State.
We revel in visitng ” Great Britian ” , meeting with Commonwealth Nations, but seem afraid to be loud in favour of our Caribbean and Latin American and Spanish speaking neighbours..
Are we still in America’s backyard ?
Is the U.S. A. shaping our foreign policies and dictating our friendships ? I believe not.
One of the few recognised international Trotskyites is a member of the People’s Partnership. Has he gone soft ? I pray not. Yhose who championed the cause of African and Indian Unity in this land are on the Peoples’ Partnership government. Do they have a significant voice ? I hope they do.
Will the gains of the working class and African and Indian workers in this country be erased where persons who were influenced by C.L.R. James, Che Guevarra, Chairman Mao Tse Dung , Frantz Fanon, Walter Rodney and others sit in the corridors of power.
” UP YOU MIGHTY RACE ”
CUBA HERE WE COME!
- 10 DAYS TO ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2017
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014