As Head of the Council Afrikan Traditional Chiefs -Republic Trinidad and Tobago I offer my condolences to the family of OLORI AWO Trinidad & Tobago on his transition from his Earthly life and abode.
I pray that the rituals of send off will be in accord with his Traditional Status both here and in Alkebu – lan.
May the State Authorities treat him with similar respect payed to the recent departed ” Carib Queen ” .Oloye Orawale Oranfe
- 10 DAYS TO ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2017
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014