As we welcome a new Minister of the Arts and Multiculturalism , we express concern for the principles of people’s power and people’s choice in the manner in which the People’s Partnership seems to be transferring Ministerial power to candidates that did not enter the government as elected representatives of THE PEOPLE.
I wish to thank Minister Winston ” Gypsy ” Peters for his contributions and while having concerns about process of entry welcome the incoming Minister of the Arts and Multiculturalism – Honourable Minister Embau Moheni.
As a person who challenged the status quo of our country over forty years ago , those of us in the revolutionary vanguard have high expectations of you.
While agreeing with El Hajj Malik Al Shabazz Omowale. -Honorable Malcolm X that a chicken egg cannot produce a duck ,we hope you would help in the positive transformation in our social ,governmental and political institutions and processes that would positively reflect the spirit of the 1970 Revolution.
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014