The indignities experienced and endured by suffering and enslaved Africans on the tobacco and sugar cane plantations NEVER daunted our spirits. Our creativity and versatility of expression of the love of Supreme Intelligence / Power / Authority remained alive in our beings and found many avenues of external expression. One such expression was music that allowed itself to find multiple instruments and modes of expression by Africans before and after the trauma and inhumanity of CHATTEL SLAVERY. Here is one mode and instrument of expression.
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014
- IJUBA AT E.O.E.