Our ritual year is almost at a close now. . The twelfth New Moon has been sighted and saluted and Ijuba will be held on Sunday 30th. October , 2011 at the International Headquarters of EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE. Special prayers and rituals to welcome home our participants from Sacred Journey to Alkebu – lan will constitute part of the evenings proceedings.
Rituals begin at 2.00 p.m. and all victuals for the event are appreciated . Items for offerings include : obi , oti , ogogoro, epo pupa, owo, atare, efun ,osun , iyerosun , fruits, etc.
- 10 DAYS TO ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2017
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014