Another year has come by. This year is even designated International Year for People of African Descent by the U.N..
Africans still continue to engage unfair and unjust social and economic systems across the globe.
African spirituality and sacred science is still being portrayed as demonic and pagan.
This however have never daunted our spirits and we still maintain a spirit of joy and celebration of life wherever we are found or located on this planet.
As we celebrate, commemorate and mark African History Month , we salute the memory and achievements of Lord Invader as he like many Africans of his time though tagged Negroes understood their African origin as evidence by the lyrical content of this piece.
May we become more enlightened as the month progresses.
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014
- IJUBA AT E.O.E.
- 2013 in review