After three days of meetings , presenting reports , considering proposals and weighing the possibility of surviving in our current turbulent socio – political economic uncertainties members of EGB ONISIN ELEDUMARE have agreed to accept the advice of IROSUN OSE and utilise ” new ways” to engage our current challenges.
After giving thanks for the yeoman service of the previous administration, a new Administration for the next year was selected
The officers include :
ALAGA – Agba Wayne Contaste
AKOWE – Agba Sangode Orisagbemi
AKAPO – Esubiyi Olutoyin
Other members on the administration include :
Oloye Orawale Oranfe
The current Administration will persue a strategy of stipened leadership and immediately have pledge to go on a three month capital generation programme to finance a six month operational program.
The installation rituals are soon to take place.
Among the projects that are to be upkept is this website , promotion of the Orisa Devotees Credit Union and others
The Administrators of this blog/ website hope that the full support of our membership shall be behind the current leadership who intend to bring about progressive revolutionary change in the National as well as International Orisa Community.
It is not good for the head to have one ear
It is not good for the head to have one eye.
It is not good to go to the market with one foot.
Let all organs of the body function effectively and help bring about this change.
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014