As an island polity of less than two million inhabitants , our country has been and remains very much blessed.
We continue to strive for equality of space and place and we at EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE continue to demand respect for the African sector in our multi – ethnic diverse cultural habitat. Currently ASE ODUN OLOKUN and Ramdilla is taking place in our communities and both shall culminate on Saturday 27th. October,2012.\
MAY THE MONARCH OF THE EARTH COOPERATE WITH THE MONARCH OF THE SEA AAND OCEANS!
MAY NO EVIL OR ACCIDENTS CONSUME ANY OF OUR PARTICIPANTS OR ONLOOKERS.
WE SHALL AND WILL BE VICTORIOUS.
Counting today. Three more days to the ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2012
Location : Marianne Beach, Upper Village, Blanchisseuse, Ile – iere, Republic Trinidad& Tobago, Caribbean.
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014