As we continue to reflect on our history and contributions to world civilization and culture, and to the development of the patrimony, culture and religio – social/econmoic aspects of our Nation,let us note that total vigilance is required. Several attempts have been made in this country to erode the alienable rights of some of the citizens of this land through implementation of “state of emergency” and draconian measures to silence the voice of the African sector of our society. These actions have been in effect from the time of Albert Gomes,Dr. Eric Williams, George Chambers, A.N. R. Robinson, Patrick Manning, Basdeo Panday, and currently Kamla Persad – Bissessar.
ORGANIZE DON’T AGONISE!
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014
- IJUBA AT E.O.E.