Once again, we celebrate another arrival of the New Moon.
At EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE, we gather, sing,drum, dance, entertain and recharge ourselves for another lunar cycle.
Our ritual year is drawing close to it’s completion and soon we shall be celebrating ODUN IJESU ati IWUDE OGUN .
We invited all interested parties who would treat with us and our space with respect to join us as we call on the creative and benevolent energies and intelligences of the COSMOS,this Sunday at our International Headquarters, Simeon Road, Petit Valley, beginning at 2.00p.m.
Items of offering are accepted and may include obi abata, obi gbanga, atare, efun, iyerosun, osun, oti, fruits, ipanu, ogogoro,etc.
We look forward to a joyous Ijuba.
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014