Today once again marked a forward step in the Orisa community in Ile – Iere ati Ile Aloubera, Republic Trinidad & Tobago.
Orisa devotees representing Shrines, awon Ile ati awon Egbe from East, West, Central and South Trinidad gathered at what could only be considered a historic moment in the redefinition and repairing of the historical narratives of the Orisa community here in Ile Iere ati Ile Aloubera Republic Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean.
At least nine organizations were formally represented at thias initial meeting, and all shrines were unanimous in the desire to have Sango Day as a public Holiday in Ile Iere ati Ile Aloubere – Republic Trinidad 7 tobago.
The Pai of the Karina community of Santa Rosa Carib Community who was visiting gave blessings as he invoked the protected energies of Supreme Being and Water.
Further details and information will come in a follow news release.
This release is just to announce the success of today’s meeting.
May all devotees keep themselves informed and be part of the transformation for positive social and theological chang taking place within our community.
- 10 DAYS TO ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2017
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014