As we prepare to engage Olokun ,who to some degree represents our collective memory and points of origin, let us remember our disembowelment from our Mother – Africa. Let us remember the casualties, the losses, the pain, the hurt, and let us allow Olokun to help us overcome the trauma of the Trans Atlantic Experience, and to regather our spiritual, emotional, political,cultural, historical and economic will and strength to recover from the effects of our dispossession. Let us support the call for REPARATIONS,wherever we may be domicile and work to ensure the restoration of a great Africa and a great people.
Thanks to diapian1 for posting the attached YouTube video on YouTube.
- 10 DAYS TO ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2017
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014