As Africans continued their onward journey towards impreessing their faces in the cultural and social landscape through a National Holiday several other persons made their contributions. Among such contributors were MAU-MAU SCHOOL OF DRUMS and EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE. The face bearers of these two organizations were at the time JAHJAH OGA ONILU and OLAKELA MASSETUNGI-then Oludari Agbaiye of EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE.Together with the support of a few they worked to establish what is now the openning Emancipation March. They ideally named it THE MARCH OF 1000 DRUMS.
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014
- IJUBA FOR MARCH 2014
- IJUBA AT E.O.E.