As we progress along the days of the celebration we wish to add a few more names tour memory list
1.LANCELOT KEBU LAYNE
L ancelot worked hard and tirelessly in establishing EMANCIPATION DAY as a National Day of recognition and Public Holiday here in the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago.
Lancelot went all over Trinidad & Tobago attempting to coordinate groups and create and build a National Emancipation Day agenda. This was a guerrilla effort, since he lacked manpower and financial resources to effectively establish the results of his dreams.The recently opened arena for the Arts should probably have a wing or room named in his honour. REMEMBER HIM.
2.PAT GABRE KRISTOS SHEPPERD.
Another tireless worker who supported LANCELOT in his efforts at establishing EMANCIPATION DAY as aNational Holiday in Republic Trinidad & Tobago. Pat assisted Mau Mau School of Drums and EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE inbuilding their public profiles. REMEMBER HIM.
- 10 DAYS TO ASE ODUN OLOKUN 2017
- EMANCIPATION DAY MESSAGE 2017 – Oloye Orawale Oranfe Ife
- WORDS OF OLOYE ORAWALE ORANFE TO THE NATION OF REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2017
- 2015 in review
- IJUBA AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE THIS SUNDAY
- CARNIVAL 2015 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- CARIBBEAN NATIONALS LAUNCH INTERNATIONAL DECADE OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT 2015 -2024 IN REPUBLIC TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- RITUALS OF REMEMBRANCE FOR OUR ANCESTORS AT EGBE ONISIN ELEDUMARE 2014
- WORLD IFA FESTIVAL COMMENCEMENT DRAWS NEARER
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO JAZZ WEEK 2014